National Sharewear Day

Thursday, August 10, 2017

OMG! It's been forever and 3 days since I last posted here.  But what better day to start on this blogging journey than on 

National Shapewear Day.


That's right!! Today is National Shapewear Day and I love Shapewear.  

I recently went on a shopping trip {post the new knees} and I needed a little help from Dress Barn, you know to smooth out my curves.  

yes, I've tried the waist trainer but I didn't like the feeling of being unable to breath.  I also didn't like the visuals of the snaps through my clothing

Dress Barn has  AMAZING Sharewear that is not only comfortable BUT... Affordable!!


www.DressBarn.com

No...I'm not being paid.  I just want to share one of my beauty secrets with you.


Talk to you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment