Join me...

Thursday, January 18, 2018

I would like to invite y'all to The Ultimate Invite. The Ultimate Invite is for all levels of Stationery Designers.

This will be a 2-day Hands-on Experience where you will leave with working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator + Stationery Designing.

BYOC {Bring your own computer} and Let’s Talk Stationery. We will spend an entire day working on getting you comfortable with Adobe Illustrator in a fun environment. Day 2: You will have the opportunity to play with industry toys {equipment} and design stationery from scratch.





I will be hosting a Working with Ribbons + Bling session. {{ Totally Dazzled is my sponsor }} That’s right you will be designing on site with jewels!!



The Ultimate Invite is for the designer that is mentally ready to work with acrylic, laser cut designs, folios, dies, etc., {but if we can be honest} the skill set is not quite there.
That's why I created The Ultimate Invite... to get you ready to design beautiful stationery that you can be proud to post and attract paying clients.

Please visit www.theultimateinvite.com for more details and to register.

***Please take advantage of the LIMITED price incentives. The experience is the same, I'm just making the investment affordable for all.

I hope you join me ~Teras Smith-Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment