Are you ready for 1:1 Coaching?

Friday, January 29, 2016


Are you stuck and don't know what to do? 


Are you tired of searching for help but no one will help?


Are you ready to grow? Do you need individual help? 


Do you need step by step hand holding help? 


Recently I was on Periscope sharing information about this subject.



Before you decide are you willing to make an investment, 
Financially, Mentally and Physically?

Financially ~ You will be required to invest in the training and the purchase of necessary tools to reach your agreed goal

Mentally ~ You will be required to think outside of your normal way of thinking.   You will be introduced to a new way of thinking about your business, and yourself. Are you ready to commit to a "mindshift"

Physically ~ You will be required to put in the work.  There will be time sensitive homework assignments   Will your schedule allow you to spend dedicated time on your business?

If you can answer yes, then you may be ready for 1:1 Coaching.  

But wait...before you agree to coaching, make sure your ideal coach speaks your language!

ONE COACH does not fit all!  Find one that truly understands you and your goals.  

Ask yourself the following questions... Do they have to research or get back to you on your desired content? Or are they able to flow within your conversation?  Are they able to show their work or designs?  

References can be bought and or made up, so don't rely on them solely.  Do YOUR research.  Does their voice spark your creative juices?  Do they inspire you?   

When I coach my clients, I'm able to coach from a real-time perspective.  I am an active Stationery Designer  with a little brick + mortar boutique in the Edgewood Community in Atlanta.  I am able to assist my clients in-person, via telephone conferencing, Skype or FaceTime.  It's my passion to share my love of designing other Designers.

If you would like information about my coaching services 

please visit my website www.iamthepaperlover.com 

If you missed the session, watch it below



Please visit my website at www.thepaperlover.com
or book me at www.bit.ly/bookthepaperlover
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment