My Lunch their Dinner! {Grilled Zesty Italian Chicken w/Baked Sweet Potato}

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy Wednesday!

Today for Linner {Lunch + Dinner} I cooked one of my favorite easy meals.

Grilled Zesty Italian Chicken Breast + grilled onions with Baked Sweet Potato


Here's how I made it + what I used...

Boneless Chicken Breast
Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
Sliced Whole Onion
Small Sweet Potato 
Griddle


First I seasoned my chicken using Season-All, onion and garlic powder.  
Then I covered the chicken breast with the Zesty Italian Dressing.  

I then sliced my onions and cover them with the Zesty Italian Dressing.

I then placed all of the items on the griddle and cooked until golden brown.

The sweet potato was backed on 350 for several hours in my convention oven.

Once finished, I plated my meal by placing the 
chicken breast on the plate first then I covered with onion.

It was delicious!  Try it and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment