Bling on a Roll {YouTube Video}

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Recently I created a video tutorial showing you step by step how to install Recollection's Bling on a Roll crystals.  In this video I will show you how I add crystals to personalized stationery and give the design a touch of bling.

I use the Crystal Katana tool to easily affix the crystals by using the push and pull method.










If you would like to order the Crystal Katana 
Please click on the link below

           --------->  http://bit.ly/thepaperlover_crystalkatana  <----------------------
            use THENINJA code for 10% discount. 
♥________________________________________♥

For more of my videos and to stay connected with me, please check me out:



MY MAILING ADDRESS:
T.evenire Stationery Boutique
1333 Cedar Grove Road
Suite 1374
Conley, GA 30288





No comments:

Post a Comment